place is a composition of material, object, sound and memory. composition is how one perceives those elements.
Hardi is a composer, improviser, sound artist, teacher, organizer, and curator. He is a Ph.D. candidate at Goldsmiths, University of London. He received a master degree in music composition at Academy of Music and Drama, Gothenburg University. Hardi composes music for a range of classical acoustics/electronics repertoire and other things, for example, an ECG monitor, and a Carpet. Hardi is a curator of the Space21 sound art exhibition in Iraq/Kurdistan. And, artist director of non-ensemble in Sweden. Hardi is a member of Society of Swedish Composer (FST), www.fst.se and member of the professional association for visual artist Berlin, BBK
new sound, new music
needs new listening attention
- ERBIL Citadel, Space21Exhibition for sound art, Sounding Carpet, the interactive sound art.
- SLEMANI, Space21Exhibition, Under the Bridge, EAM, and sound installation.
- BERLIN, Soeth7 art and culture (old prison), improvisation with Khabat Abas, cello and Claude Rich, Bass clarinet
- BERLIN, Acker Stadt Palast, The Process, performed by Non-ensemble.
- LONDON, Goldsmiths, St. James Hatcham, Open Ensemble, performance, public as a performer
- GOTHENBURG, Angered Hospital, Diagnosis Machine, the interactive sound art.
- GOTHENBURG, City Library, Vibration of Books for string inst., plastic cups, and wires performed by Non-ensemble with Malva Quartet and Khabat Abas.
- LONDON, Art Hall, London Goldsmith’s visual artist exhibit, Pull and Release performed by Sherko Abbas, custom handmade instrument, and Khabat Abas
- GOTHENBURG, Universeum, Recycling Objects, for objects, sounding table and projected score performed by the British sound artist Adam Bohman and Hardi K.
- LONDON, Deptford Town Hall, Conversation Improvisation Composition, performed by Non-Ensemble with Kate Ryder piano, Mansoor Husseini percussion, Khabat Abas cello and Hardi K. live electronics, violin on table and objects
- GOTHENBURG, Rohska museum, Sounding Map, for string inst. performed by Malva Quartet, National oriental trip, and Khabat Abas.
- GOTHENBURG Art museum, Sounding map for string instruments and flexible instruments performed by National oriental trio and Malva Quartet and Khabat Abas
- BERLIN, Radialsystem V, Maerz Musik, Between me and the others, performed by Adapter Ensemble conducted by Manuel Nawri
- GOTHENBURG Concert House, Gageego Ensemble conducted by Rei Munakata VAXJO, Utvandranas Hus, Musica Vitae, Shadow Dimensions, String Chamber Orchestra conducted by Michael Bartosch
- GOTHENBURG, Rohska museum, Sounding map, Slemani String Quartet
Score is a game of notation,
to play with the structure of
dots and lines
Works 2005 – 2018
Published score on Swedish Music Organisarion click here
- Sounding Carpet
- Under the Bridge
- Diagnosis Machine
- Recycling Objects
- The vibration of Books
- Open Ensemble
- Shadow Dimensions for string orchestra
- Between Me and the Other (mellan mig och den andra)
- For Piano, Percussion, and Radio
- Hanolia for string orchestra
- For Improvisation vocal group
- 4 Solo
- 3 Solo
- Dialogue 1,
- Dialogue 2,
- Hurmizgan / The Temple
- The Change, for two ensembles
- Set your mind free, an oriental trio
- After the Pause
- A voice far from, vocal quartet
- This is how we get close together
- Feet (Fötterna)
- Joyful (Glädjefullt)
- Noise, two flexible ensembles.
- A small gleam of light
- We! (oss!) For six oriental instruments
- Shadow Dimensions
- (8=3) For 8 flexible players
- The game piece for! Flexible instrument
- The Violin
- Birds Children